How Much Does It Cost To Start An Indoor Golf Business?
Are you an entrepreneur and golf lover who wants to launch your own indoor golf business? Are you wondering about the cost of the commercial indoor golf business? Read on to gain some insight about the same.
What Is The Price Of A Golf Simulator?
Some of the greatest commercial golf simulators range in price between 30 thousand to 75 thousand dollars. If you are looking for some quality options, you may come across a few options that can even go up to 100 thousand in cost, with all add-ons and features.
For those who want home golf simulators, the price is a lot lower. One can avail simulators for a home for as low as $300 dollars, but more premium versions can go up to several thousand. Some of the key factors that influence the prices of simulators include the range of features, design specifications, new technology additions, game modes, and how realistic the golf course simulations and graphics are.
Cost Ranges By Commercial Golf Simulator Brand
- About Golf simulators cost between $42,000 and $92,000
- HD Golf simulators cost between $35,000 and $70,000
- Golfzon simulators cost between $40,000 and $70,000
- TruGolf simulators cost between $15,000 and $70,000
- Trackman simulators cost between $20,000 and $100,000
- ProTee United simulators cost between $5,200 to $26,200
- XGolf simulators cost between $40,000 and $70,000
- P3ProSwing simulators cost between $8,400 and $18,400
- Visual Sports simulators cost between $35,000 to $100,000
Starting An Indoor Golf Business
The launch expenses for the indoor golf bars we looked at varied greatly. The following are four of the most important elements that influence cost variation:
- The amount of simulators available at a given location
- The chosen retail price for each simulator
- The area of the place facilities that will be constructed
- Whether or not F&b services will be made available
Probable Costs Based On Size
To launch small golf centers, one may have to shell out anywhere from 50 thousand to 250 thousand dollars. For this cost, you can get a facility with an area of just above 3,000 square feet that can be enough for housing upto four simulators. For a setup like this, one might opt for the more affordable commercial simulators.
According to estimates, the costs for launching a medium-sized golf center can vary from 350 thousand to almost 700 thousand dollars. For this cost, you can get a facility with an area of upto 10,000 square feet that can have about eight simulators. In such a setup one might opt for mid to high-range commercial simulator models.
Some of the most expensive golf centers can cost anywhere from 750 thousand to close to 1 million USD. Such a facility can have anywhere from seven to ten simulators, in a space that can be as large as 12,000 square feet. These facilities usually have the most premium and feature-rich commercial simulators.
The information shared above will give you some valuable insight into the expenses required for setting up an indoor golf business and facilities.
A.I. POWERED LAUNCH MONITOR
ProTee United’s new VX Launch Monitor perfectly balances high tech and simplicity. Its slick design and high accuracy make it the ideal launch monitor for your home. The most anticipated ceiling launch monitor right now, with a wide variety of great features.Learn more
- Company Info (8)
- E6 Connect (8)
- Electric Golf Scooters (18)
- FSX 2020 (1)
- Golf Mats (46)
- Golf Nets (34)
- Golf Projection Screen (24)
- Golf Simulator Enclosure (22)
- Golf Simulator Package (79)
- Golf Simulator Projector (18)
- Golf Simulators (205)
- Golf Swing Analyzers (23)
- Indoor Golf (63)
- Launch Monitors (178)
- Push Carts (6)
- Putting Greens (29)
- Range Finder (56)
- Screen and Enclosure Products (4)
- Simulation Software (45)
- Skytrak (9)
- TGC Course Discovery (693)
- The Golf Club Simulator (692)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Uneekor Refine (1)
- Video Blog (178)
* Become a SwingSense Newsletter subscriber to get access to exclusive insider offers, promotions and discounts!