Why Get the Optishot 2 Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator?
The OptiShot 2 golf launch monitor and simulator is one of the leading choices for players of all levels. It is a refined offering from a company that has established itself as a leader in the domain of golf analysis systems. The OptiShot 2 is a cutting-edge option that can give users a high level of accuracy in terms of ball and swing shot data. It is a powerful system that golfers across experience levels can rely on. Rely on its state-of-the-art infrared sensors that are calibrated to provide a great deal of reliability and accuracy.
By opting for the OptiShot 2 Launch Monitor and Simulator, one can instantly improve their practice sessions. They can tap into a lot of information, which encompasses many metrics including swing path, distance traveled, speed, swing path, swing tempo, shot shape, face contact, and face angle. All of these parameters can easily be accessed by users before they take a shot, or after the shot has been taken. The device itself has a compact and lightweight form factor that adds to the convenience of users.
Some Key Features Golfers Can Benefit From Include -
- Immediate Feedback: Players can count on the OptiShot2’s robust infrared sensors to produce accurate and instant reactions for every shot taken.
- Dynamic Play: The course mode of this launch monitor and simulator can be enjoyed simultaneously with up to four other people. They can also get some range practice and compete in virtual tournaments with others.
- Real Courses: The OptiShot 2 Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator contains 15 excellent golf courses. One can play on a number of the world’s finest courses without having to travel a single mile.
- Precise Swing and Club Analysis: When the user swings, OptiShot2 gathers key data such as route, club speed, club face contact, carry distance, and face angle.
The Optishot 2 Measures The Following Statistics:
- Face contact
- Total distance
- Face angle
- Ball tracking
- Club speed
You Can Play On Several Golf Courses
- Barsebäck Golf Club
- Long Island Black
- Palm Desert Canyons
- Torrey White
- Fylde Links
- The Canadian Club
- West Maui Plantation
- Warwick Hills Golf & Country Club
- Cogs Corner
- The Golf Club Scottsdale
- Torrey Black
- Twisted Twig
- Black Mountain
- Palm Desert Mountains
- Österåkers Golf Club
Downloadable OptiShot software is included with the Optishot 2 Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator.
It also features –
- 15 Different Golf Courses
- Pad for the golf swing
- Integrated driving range
- USB cable, 10′
- Practice balls made of foam (two included)
- Standard guarantee of one year
- Free-of-cost software upgrades
- Rubber tees with adjustable straps
Hardware And Software Requirements
The OptiShot 2 is compatible with computers that have a USB Type-A connector and are running the latest macOS or Windows OS versions. A user should have at least 8.5 feet of ceiling height to use the OptiShot 2 Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator.
Check out the OptiShot 2 Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator’s details and features above to know what you will get with it.
PRACTICE AND PLAY LIKE A PRO!
Imagine having the technology to play golf on your terms, and the insight to take your game to the next level. SkyTrak is a personal launch monitor that delivers instant and real-time 3D shot analysis and ball-flight data.Learn more
- Company Info (8)
- E6 Connect (8)
- Electric Golf Scooters (6)
- FSX 2020 (1)
- Golf Mats (32)
- Golf Nets (22)
- Golf Projection Screen (23)
- Golf Screen and Enclosure Products (3)
- Golf Simulator Enclosure (19)
- Golf Simulator Package (51)
- Golf Simulator Projector (13)
- Golf Simulators (149)
- Golf Swing Analyzers (18)
- Indoor Golf (62)
- Launch Monitors (119)
- Putting Greens (15)
- Range Finder (39)
- Simulation Software (45)
- Skytrak (7)
- TGC Course Discovery (435)
- The Golf Club Simulator (434)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Uneekor Refine (1)
- Video Blog (179)
* Become a SwingSense Newsletter subscriber to get access to exclusive insider offers, promotions and discounts!