4 Best Golf Simulation Software Options in 2021
Swinging away at your favorite golf course is the best way of enjoying the game. Using golf simulator software can also be a great option to work on your skills at home.
Simulation software can also help you get an idea about how it feels to tee off on some of the world’s leading courses. Take a look at some of the best simulation options available today.
1. The Golf Club – The Golf Club (TGC) is one of the most popular golf simulation software available today. It offers SkyTrak compatibility and can be used with ProTee Golf simulator offerings, Ernest Sports monitors, Flightscope launch monitors and many more.
This golf simulation software offers various courses and polished 4K graphics to offer a great experience. It can be run on PC and comes with many standout features. For indoor golf practice, you can access a conventional range, or choose to play against others through several multiplayer modes and online tournaments. TGC 2019 lets you create your own course and offers an impressive 150 thousand plus courses to choose from.
2. E6 CONNECT – E6 CONNECT is another advanced golf simulator software from TruGolf, the creator of the popular title E6 Golf. This simulation package is compatible with multiple systems like ProTee United, SkyTrak, FlightScope, Vista, and Uneekor QED.
It provides users access to multiple courses based on what system is being used. PC users can access 27 courses with SkyTrak and can choose to spend extra on getting other courses. This golf simulation software features courses like Bay Hill, Firestone, and Torrey Pines.
3. QED Refine – QED Refine is another software solution to look for if you are an indoor golf enthusiast. This software system comes with a wide range of features and offers a high level of functionality.
Players can select from one of the five courses which include Moon Bay CC, Golf Seoul, Bay Hill Korea, Two Rivers, and South Village. Users of this golf simulator may also come across newer courses in the future.
4. FSX By Foresight Sports – The newest version of FSX from Foresight Sports is a sophisticated software system for the company’s monitors, the GCQuad, GC2, and GCHawk. Keep in mind that the software can only be used on a PC.
FSX comes with multiple game modes, skill challenges, and multiplayer golf simulation options that encourage competition against other players. You can tee off on a virtual golfing range and tweak your practice sessions and club fitting through real-time data analysis. Users can also gain access to many leading courses such as Spyglass Hill, The Old Course @ St. Andrews, Carnoustie, Pebble Beach, and Doral Blue Monster.
Realistic golf simulation
The golfing software options listed above are suitable for everyone who is interested in indoor golf practice. All of them have their unique feature sets and can offer realistic golfing simulation experiences that help you enhance your skills on the turf. Happy golfing!
PRACTICE AND PLAY LIKE A PRO!
Imagine having the technology to play golf on your terms, and the insight to take your game to the next level. SkyTrak is a personal launch monitor that delivers instant and real-time 3D shot analysis and ball-flight data.Learn more
- Company Info (7)
- E6 Connect (5)
- FSX 2020 (1)
- Golf Mats (12)
- Golf Nets (10)
- Golf Projection Screen (5)
- Golf Simulator Enclosure (3)
- Golf Simulator Package (7)
- Golf Simulator Projector (2)
- Golf Simulators (37)
- Golf Swing Analyzers (2)
- Indoor Golf (32)
- Launch Monitors (40)
- Putting Greens (5)
- Range Finder (7)
- Simulation Software (21)
- Skytrak (3)
- TGC Course Discovery (86)
- The Golf Club Simulator (81)
- Uneekor Refine (1)
- Video Blog (44)
* Become a SwingSense Newsletter subscriber to get access to exclusive insider offers, promotions and discounts!