Why Opt For The Fat Tire Rebel Trike XR Electric Golf Scooter?
An electric golf scooter is one of the most convenient accessories a golfer can invest in. It can save a lot of time while traveling between holes and also conserve some much-needed energy. One of the best and most popular scooter options in the market is the Rebel Trike XR model from Fat Tire. Take a look at some of its features and specifications below to know what to expect.
Useful Details Of The Fat Tire Rebel Trike XR Extended Range Electric Golf Scooter
The Rebel Trike XR Extended Range from Fat Tire is a convenient and easy-to-use vehicle. It can be controlled easily by anyone who is familiar with a bicycle. This turf-friendly and lightweight electric scooter causes a lot less damage to the greens compared to run-of-the-mill golf carts.
This vehicle is equipped with two Lithium-Ion batteries. One of its 72-volt Lithium-Ion batteries takes roughly six hours to complete charging. The scooter has a substantial run time of more than 36 holes, but this can vary based on the weight of a rider and course conditions. Users can easily switch batteries while on the greens, with the quick-change function in order to obtain peak performance from this scooter. This is quite convenient for the needs of most golfers.
Speed, Comfort And Functionality
The Trike XR has a top speed of 15 mph. However, based on the rider’s bodyweight and the topography, the pace can differ. Fat Tire’s vehicles can support individuals who weigh upto 300 pounds comfortably. Users can also choose to get a different seat with more cushioning from Fat Tire, and this seat also offers greater heat resistance in sunny conditions.
The Fat Tire Golf Scooter is meant to be used in rainy conditions, but it is not recommended to do so as one might find on-course obstacles hard to navigate. This scooter has all electrical parts and battery placed under its seat. This is different from other scooters that have those in the floorboard. As a result, it is much better for offering protection against bad weather
Contents Of The Package
- Removable battery pack (with quick-swap technology)
- Sand bottle
- Tee holder
- Durable golf bag holder
- Battery voltage display
- Drink holder
- LED headlight
- 110v outlet charger
- Holder for scorecard
- Suspension in the front and rear for a comfortable ride
- Waterproof Differential AC Motor
- “Quick-Swap” Lithium-Ion battery
- For enhanced comfort, it has a spacious well-cushioned seat
- For increased stability, three big turf-friendly tyres are used
- Bag holder made of strong aluminum that can carry even large tour bags
- Scorecard, pencil, tees, small objects, balls, and a drink are all kept on the handlebar shelf
- One-year limited warranty on the vehicle’s parts
Take a look at the most important features and specifications of the Rebel Trike XR scooter from Fat Tire. It can be just what you need for your transportation needs and help you get better performance on a consistent basis.
PRACTICE AND PLAY LIKE A PRO!
Imagine having the technology to play golf on your terms, and the insight to take your game to the next level. SkyTrak is a personal launch monitor that delivers instant and real-time 3D shot analysis and ball-flight data.Learn more
- Company Info (8)
- E6 Connect (8)
- Electric Golf Scooters (14)
- FSX 2020 (1)
- Golf Mats (44)
- Golf Nets (31)
- Golf Projection Screen (24)
- Golf Simulator Enclosure (20)
- Golf Simulator Package (73)
- Golf Simulator Projector (16)
- Golf Simulators (200)
- Golf Swing Analyzers (22)
- Indoor Golf (63)
- Launch Monitors (163)
- Push Carts (5)
- Putting Greens (25)
- Range Finder (54)
- Screen and Enclosure Products (4)
- Simulation Software (45)
- Skytrak (9)
- TGC Course Discovery (646)
- The Golf Club Simulator (646)
- Uneekor Refine (1)
- Video Blog (178)
* Become a SwingSense Newsletter subscriber to get access to exclusive insider offers, promotions and discounts!